Report wrong graded result, spam, inappropriate language or other content.
Please add a reason for your report:
1. Can I change or edit my prediction after it is published?
After your pick is published, you can change sports, league, time and desciption only. In case of a mistake in odds/event/stake selection, you must press the Report button (on top of your tip) and write us what you want to change.
2. Can I delete my tips later?
No. You can only report the tip with a message to administrator.
3. How do I become a verified tipster?
To become a verified tipster, two of your tips will be manually checked and you will have to reach 10 tips in total. Please note - we are constantly monitoring all the tips and any serious mistake you make has to be reported immediatelly.
4. Can I sell my tips and buy tips from other tipsters at the same time?
Yes, you can sell and buy tips on the same account.
5. How do I receive the money I have earned?
After you earn 100€, you are able to cashout using Skrill, Neteller or Paypal accounts.
6. Is it safe to keep money in my account?
We are holding all customers money on a separate bank account and your money is always safe.
7. What is the maximum or minimum number of picks that can be added per day?
There are no limits for the number of picks.
8. Can I post the same pick multiple times?
Max stake for the same event is 10. You can only add same tip if stake of picks together does not exceed 10 (e.g. 4/10 + 6/10).
9. Can I post a pick with the odds I took earlier?
No, you may only use odds that are available at the moment you post the pick. We monitor all the picks real-time and check our database history regularly, any fake odds are not allowed and will be considered a serious violation.
10. What do I do to get my tip "written analysis" status?
You only need 80+ words to get the status for any tip. Please be aware that copy/paste is not allowed.
11. Why does my tip not show up?
Please note that any of your first 10 tips is a subject to verification. In any other case please immediately contact us via live chat. Be also aware that tips with even slightly wrong odds, bad language etc. can be deleted without further explanation.
1. How does money back guarantee work?
In case tipster fails to provide profit or required number of tips in active subscription period, money will be returned to investors balance.
If tipster intentionally violates general rules, refund to investors will also be considered.
2. What happens if a tipster has losing month/period?
If you buy subsciption and the tipster has a losing month, you receive second month. If the second month has no profit, too, you receive the third month for free. In case the third month is also not profitable, you will receive your subscription money back.