If you are reading this, chances are you know basketball well. Even if you’re really good though, we will try to give some ideas that just might be new or interesting for you.
We’ll go point by point like from the Free-throw line:
- First round and especially Day 1 and Day 2 are the most important ones - try to watch as many games, as possible.
- This is only the second Eurobasket in four different countries - watch closely how different arenas affect scoring of both teams, take notice if the rims are hard/soft based on what you see.
- All group teams play on the same days and there will be back-to-back games twice in the group. Look for teams with shorter rest time, especially last day of the group stage. Fatigue might be a factor.
- This Eurobasket is without many star players. Bookmakers know that as good as you do. Try to identify which teams react to their losses better.
- Do not forget or underestimate home court. Finland, Israel, Romania and Turkey play group matches at home. Final Phase will take place in Turkey.
- Believe in your national team, just don’t bet on anything based mostly on your believing.
- Never take worse odds than you could. Never take half a point less than you could. In the end, it is small details that will make huge difference. Bookmakers best for basketball: Pinnacle, Tonybet, Sportingbet. In this order.
Here we made all our “free-throws”, but there will be many more as tournament progresses. Check Stakehunters tips and news daily and don’t forget to register to our Eurobasket 2017 competition, where you will share 2000 euros prize pool just by playing. Eurobasket is just around the corner and you don’t want to miss it!