International basketball fans love. If you love basketball, you are certainly going to fall for it. Can guess what it is? Yeah, right. That is EuroBasket 2017!
Starting on August 31, the competition will give us more than two weeks to enjoy high quality basketball and make some profit, of course!
EuroBasket 2017 is the second European international basketball competition that has 4 host countries.
Two years ago Croatia, France, Germany and Latvia had the chance to gather top talents of the continent while this year we have another 4 countries that we are not used to: Finland, Israel, Romania and Turkey.
Sounds interesting? Agreed!
As well it is the 4th championship in a row with 24 participating countries (before there were 16 participants).
Here are those 24 countries seperated in 4 groups.
You already know there are many questions to be answered:
- Will Spain have an easy run for the gold?
- Will Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘The Greek Freak’ lead Greece to the top?
- Will Lithuania take another medal as we are used to seeing?
- Can talent filled Croatia and Latvia finally show how good they are?
- Can the hosts outperform better known teams?
And many others…
So do you have your favorites? Check out if they have good odds to win.
As we are waiting for the final rosters, let’s take a deep breath. Make your picks and we will come back with new interesting content on EuroBasket 2017!
See you soon and happy hunting!