Following the start of Champions League, here we have UEFA Europa League nice and ready! Season starts on September 14th, so are you ready?
You might have read our post about UEFA Champions League. If you have not done that, you can read it HERE.
StakeHunters continue to follow our principles, so here is another take to look at top football competitions through numbers.
48 teams in a group stage + teams after Champions League group stage. Participants from 29 countries.
Countries that have most teams: Austria (3), Spain (3), Germany (3), Italy (3), France (3).
Past winners by nation: Spain (10), Italy (9), England (8).
Past winners (by times): Sevilla (5), Juventus (3), Internazionale (3), Liverpool (3).
Final date: May 16, 2018 in Lyon (France).
Player statistics of the last season
- Goals scored: Edin Džeko (8), Giuliano (8), Aritz Aduriz (7).
- Assists: Borek Dočkal (6), Francesco Totti (5), Giuliano (5).
- Goal attempts: Bertrand Traore (18), Iago Aspas (16), Amin Younes (16).
- Offsides: Junior Kabananga (18), Aritz Aduriz (15).
- Yellow cards: Joel Veltman (7).
- Fouls committed: Pieros Sotiriou (34), Joel Veltman (27).
- Fouls suffered: Pablo Hernandez (45), Kasper Dolberg (25).
Nearest games that you really WANT to see (odds are in home win/draw/away win order):
- Austria Vienna – AC Milan (6.50 / 4.50 / 1.45)
- Arsenal – Cologne (1.30 / 5.25 / 9.50)
- Vitesse – Lazio (3.80 / 3.50 / 1.95)
- Red Star Belgrade – BATE Borisov (1.70 / 3.50 / 5.25)
And do not forget to follow tips by our tipsters! Happy hunting!